The rich legacy of the Rambusch Company spans more than a century of architectural history and is evident in projects around the world. Since 1898, whether creating something new or restoring or renovating that which exists, Rambusch designers, craftspeople and engineers have contributed their skills to the enhancement, decoration and preservation of both secular and religious architecture.
The Rambusch Company is composed of a distinctive combination of design studios and craft workshops which are operated, under one roof, by a central management. The company is divided into two divisions-Lighting and Crafts. Both divisions engage in the design and execution of individual objects or whole systems installed in important public spaces-airports, auditoriums, banks, churches, historic landmarks, malls, museums, sports arenas to name a few.
The Lighting Division designs and produces custom and engineered lighting. For four generations the Rambusch name has been synonymous with innovative lighting products that have consistently expanded the horizons of illumination technology.
The Crafts Division includes workshops and studios creating art metal, ecclesiastical arts and stained glass for both religious and secular environments. New commissions are frequent. It is not unusual for Rambusch to be commissioned to design and execute work in the same building, often when the building is of historic importance. With the firm having passed the century mark commissions to restore and refurbish its own work bring particular satisfaction.